Meet Our Doctor
Jeffrey F. Martin, O.D.
Growing up in a dedicated Air Force family has allowed Dr. Jeffrey F. Martin to live in many different locations throughout the U.S. He eventually attended high school as well as undergraduate college here in Tucson, and is a proud supporter of the University of Arizona – especially when it comes to sporting events!
Married with two children, Dr. Martin leads a busy lifestyle. He is constantly fueling his mind with interests such as strategic gaming, computer building, and other tech-oriented activities. He also greatly enjoys attending Drum & Bugle Corps competitions, and was an active participant in this program during his youth.
Dr. Martin graduated from the prestigious Southern California College of Optometry in 1991 with both his B.S. in Visual Science and Doctor of Optometry (O.D.) degrees. He purchased the current practice in 2000, from Drs. Friedel and Davis.
- Fellow, American Academy of Optometry, 1997.
- Certified in Ocular Disease, International Association of Boards in Optometry, Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease, 1991.
- Glaucoma Specialist Certification, Texas State Board of Optometry, 2000 – present.
- Texas State License in Optometry, with Therapeutic Privileges, 2000 – present.
- Arizona State License in Optometry, with Therapeutic Pharmaceutical Agent Certificate, 1991 – present.
- National Board Examinations in Optometry, successfully passed the Basic Science (1989) and Clinical Science (1990) Sections.
Former Faculty Appointments:
- Adjunct Faculty, University of Houston, College of Optometry, 1996-2000.
- Adjunct Faculty, Pacific University, College of Optometry, 1996-1999.
- Outreach Clinical Instructor, Pennsylvania College of Optometry / Salus University, 1996-1997.
- American Academy of Optometry
- College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Optometric Extension Program
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitation Association
- Orthokeratology Academy of America
- American Optometric Association
- Arizona Optometric Association
- Southern Arizona Optometric Association
Powered by EyeCare Specialties of Arizona
Each practice in the EyeCare Specialties network is focused on the eyes of Arizona. Our family of practices have been caring for Arizona' communities for decades. Learn More.